to collect cashback
What is Devil’s Claw?
Devil’s Claw also referred to as evil's claw, wood spider or grapple plant is a herb grown in Africa, getting its name from the claws found on the fruit of the plant.
The root contains a group of chemicals called iridoids that are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains plant sterols and stanols, which are naturally occurring substances found in plants. They are present in small quantities in many fruits, vegetables, vegetable oils, nuts and seeds, cereals and legumes.
What are the benefits of Devil’s Claw?
Devil’s claw can be used to treat many different human ailments, typically these include:
- Relieving digestive disturbances, such as heartburn and upset stomach
- Relieving general aches and pains in the muscles and joints
- Migraine headache
- Kidney and bladder disease
- Menstrual problems
- Allergic reactions,
- Relive joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Stimulate appetite
- Back pain or inflammation of the lower parts of the body
- Chest pain
Devil’s claw is usually taken by mouth and is available in a number of forms, most commonly tablets, capsules, fluid extract and tincture. For a range of devil’s claw products and supplements, be sure to browse The Health Bay.+Read More -Read Less