to collect cashback
What is Echinacea?
Echinacea sometimes referred to as coneflower or black-eyed Susan, is a purple flowering herb, native to North America and Europe. It is renowned for its healing properties especially for the treatment of flu and colds and is regarded as one of the most popular selling herbs in the UK.
On today’s market there are an abundance of Echinacea supplements available, these are produced using the herbs leaves, stems, flower, and roots of the plant.
What are the benefits of Echinacea?
Echinacea can be used to treat many different human ailments, typically these include:
- Echinacea can help prevent sickness, such as colds, flu or viral illnesses by stimulating the production of t-cells, in addition to this it also strengthens your white cells so they can fend off infections.
- Echinacea can reduce the amount of time it takes the body to recover from the symptoms of illness
- Echinacea can help fight infections, preventing wounds and grazes from getting infected
- Echinacea is said to help in cancer, during radiotherapy and chemotherapy and may even help with brain cancers, or brain tumours.
- Helps boost the immune system
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- Urinary tract infection
- Sore throat pain
- Help reduce enlarged lymph glands
- Upper respiratory infection
- Enlarged prostate
- Vaginal yeast infections
- Hay fever
- Help to lower cholesterol
- Ear infections
Echinacea is available in a number of forms, most commonly tablets, capsules, liquid extract, lotion, teas and tinctures. For a range of Echinacea products and supplements, be sure to browse The Health Bay.+Read More -Read Less
Showing count(); ?>5 Products
You Save £0.76
£0.18 Cashback on this item
You Save £0.28
£0.07 Cashback on this item
You Save £0.43
£0.13 Cashback on this item
You Save £0.15
£0.14 Cashback on this item
You Save £0.69
£0.19 Cashback on this item